Star Wars: The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Not You...

2 posters

Go down

I'm Not You... Empty I'm Not You...

Post by Garthen Wed May 11, 2016 2:22 pm

It was a simple mission, getting supplies and meeting with their allies in the system. It was so simple, but it was a long trip so Garthen had decided to meditate on the way. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes Garthen cleared tried to clear his mind, to reach out to the force. He relaxed as he fell deeper into the force,

Garthen did not know how long he had allowed himself to float in the force when he felt another in the force, the other was dark. He heard a dark chuckle in his head. "A young Jedi... No just a lowly Padawan." Garthen's heart froze in his chest, tried to pull back from the dark one, "Foolish Padawan, you're not leaving yet.

Garthen knew the dark one would try and take any information he could so Garthen hid all of the new temple he could behind as many walls as he could, he would not betray the order. He just hoped Master Obi Wan would realize something was wrong and help.

The moment the name crossed his mind the dark one stepped closer, showing himself to be Lord Vader or as he once been called Anakin Skywalker. He then heard a mocking laugh, "Obi Wan... So has he taken a new student? Is he hoping he can train you to kill me? Or does he hope he can foolishly keep the old ways alive?" Garthen stayed quiet, afraid of giving away anything to the Sith.

"You'll never be like me, I had true power... I was chosen one, I was going to be the most powerful Jedi even. Do you even hope to live up to that? You weren't even wanted by your first Master were you Padawan Mullbear..." Garthen could feel the smug smirk coming off the Sith. "Oh yes I remember you, the Padawan that had to be assigned, the Padawan that wasn't wanted."

Garthen swallowed hard, his heart beating faster, the words stung him deeply. "He's never going to trust you, he's never going to see you as anything more then a problem. He will think you're going to betray him, he's going to hate you..."

The Padawan looked down, finally speaking softly. "I'm not you... I'm not a chosen one, I'm only a lowly Padawan... I just wish to become a Jedi, to live the only life I've known..."

Garthen used all his will to pull away from the dark lord, pulling out of the meditative state he had been in. He wiped away the sweat that had formed, he was troubled by had happened and he didn't know what he would do now.
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

I'm Not You... Empty Re: I'm Not You...

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi Mon May 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Busy piloting their ship, Obi-Wan was unaware at first that Garthen had gone into meditation. After a while however, he couldn't help but wonder what his Padawan was up to. Switching the ship's settings to allow his Astromech to help autopilot, Obi-Wan reached into the Force, trying to sense if Garthen was awake. Instead, he was overwhelmed by an uneasiness and rose from his seat, worried.

"Padawan? ...Garthen?" he called, as the Force guided him to the young man. Something was wrong, Obi-Wan knew. For a moment he'd sensed something dark, but also familiar; but he couldn't possibly be on their ship...

"Garthen?" he said as the door to the sleeping quarters slid open. "Is everything alright?"
Obi Wan Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Admin

https://swgalacticempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthen Wed May 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Garthen wiped his brow again before looking up as his master entered the room. "Master... I had a meeting in the force... While I was meditating... I met Lord Vader..." Garthen paused and swallows hard, it was hard to calm himself.
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi Wed May 18, 2016 3:29 pm

"Vader?" Obi-Wan froze as soon as he was in the room. That explained the presence he'd felt. Despite his worry though, he kept his expression neutral and spoke calmly. "What happened? Did he speak?"
Obi Wan Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthen Wed May 18, 2016 7:30 pm

"Yes master he spoke... He knows you have a new student... But I believe he doesn't know about the new temple or order master."
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi Thu May 19, 2016 9:58 pm

"Oh dear." Obi-Wan couldn't help but look a little worried then. It was a relief to know though that Vader seemed to remain unaware of the new Temple. He was likely though to guess there was a new Order if he knew Obi-Wan himself had a new Padawan.
Obi Wan Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthen Fri May 20, 2016 3:01 pm

"Master?" Garthen asked softly, "Is the temple in danger? Did I endanger everyone?"
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi Tue May 24, 2016 7:06 pm

Obi-Wan considered the questions before answering, not wanting to lie, but not wanting to upset the Padawan. "...I don't believe so. Not unless you were thinking about where it was at the time."
Obi Wan Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthen Thu May 26, 2016 1:53 pm

"No master, I locked it deep in my mind, used every wall I could." Garthen answered, "I hope it was enough..."
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi Thu May 26, 2016 8:50 pm

"Good," Obi-Wan nodded approvingly. "It should be...odds are he was not expecting the meeting either."
Obi Wan Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthen Fri May 27, 2016 2:21 pm

"Have meetings like this happened before master?" Garthen asked softly.
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi Fri May 27, 2016 5:41 pm

"Indeed, young Padawan. They are more common with those who are stronger in the Force, like Vader himself..."
Obi Wan Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthen Sat May 28, 2016 4:57 pm

"Then how could Vader and I meet in the force?" Garthen asked with a tilt of his head.
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 pm

"I am sure you can guess why," Obi-Wan said with a small smile.
Obi Wan Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthen Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Garthen gave a small nod as he answered, "I think so Master."
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:27 pm

Obi-Wan nodded in return. "That is good."
Obi Wan Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthen Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 pm

"What do we do now Master? Is there danger now?" Garthen asked softly.
Garthen
Garthen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum